Thursday, October 11, 2012

Signazon.com Review


Signazon.com offers all of your personalized needs. They offer Signs, Banners, Magnets, Decals, Lettering and Much more. Whether you own a business, hosting a party or just need personalized decals for your wall Signazon.com is the place to go.

The process is very simple, you choose which product you are interested in. You then select the material, size, and quantity. There's also an added option for outdoor or double sided that you are able to choose. Next you upload your image, insert text, choose background color and everything to make sure it is just perfect. Before putting in your order you get to see a proof and if you like you can go ahead and purchase or make edits.

I had the opportunity to review a 4ft by 2 ft custom vinyl banner. I chose an image of our previous trip to Disney World. This way I could display it on my dining room wall and have the memories their all of the time. I was very impressed with how in detail the banner is. Not one smudge, scuff, blur or anything it was like we were right back there  on that very day. The top image is a close up of the banner and the bottom is how it looks directly against the wall.


You can also check out Signazon.com on facebook and twitter.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

9 comments:

  1. Neat idea of getting a banner form your vacation. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool idea for a kids play room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool, never thought of making a favorite photo into a banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's Awesome...I would choose a Disney picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great banner idea. I would choose my Alaska trip - we took beautiful pics of tulips, trees and mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to make a banner of our wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.