Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Terra Nova: The Complete Series (Movie Review)


"It is the year 2149, and humanity is in the final throes of extinction. Those fortunate enough to escape are allowed to travel back in time 85 million years to an outpost known as Terra Nova. For the Shannon family, it’s a chance to reunite and start over. But once there, they face giant, carnivorous dinosaurs, and mysterious forces conspire to destroy the entire experiment — and everyone involved in it!Contained in this 4-disc set is the entire groundbreaking series, including all-new exclusive behind-the-scenes content, a gag reel and much more!"


Our Opinion: Terra Nova is an awesome series based in the future and the past. With the extinction of human kind, the people are allowed to travel back millions of years. The scenery is beautiful and really comes to life. The acting in my opinion really wasn't what I expected. I wanted more and it just didn't not provide. I did watch each episode but in all honesty it took awhile, because I could not get hooked. I would rate this movie a 2.5/5.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds exactly like something my husband would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get into this either. There were a lot of plot holes too. I wasn't surprised when they didn't continue the series. It was entertaining but not very good!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.