Thursday, October 18, 2012

The League Season 3 (Movie Review)


"Unsportsmanlike conduct takes on a whole new meaning in the hilarious, smack-talking fantasy football comedy, The League. With special guest stars Seth Rogen, Jeff Goldblum, Sarah Silverman and Eliza Dushku, Season Three kicks off as Kevin and Jenny have a run-in with a local drug dealer, and Pete regrets learning a new sexual position. Ruxin hires a hot new au pair, but does Taco have his eyes on her end zone? It's time to trade up to special never-before-seen extended episodes and outrageously unrated bonus features. The race to the playoffs is on... but who wins the Shiva, and who gets the dreaded Sacko?"


Our Opinion: The League Season 3 is defiantly a adult humor comedy. It delivers all of the nasty, revolting, raunchy, sex, woman and sports than anyone could want. Mr. K and I literally pretty much laughed our way through all 13 episodes. If you enjoy adult humor then The League Season 3 is a must see, my only advice is that if you have not seen the previous seasons watch those first. We give this awesome show two thumbs up.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

9 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing, I have never heard of this movie before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review and the advice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a movie my hubby would love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the kind of movie my husband would enjoy!! I would watch it only ofr Sarah Silverman and Eliza Dushku.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds funny, thank you for the post

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definitely sounds entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info, this is a must try!

    Icar
    mycharmedmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.