Sunday, November 4, 2012

Boutique Cascades Introduces: My Pretty Playhouse (R&G)

As most of you know I have worked with Cascades Boutique in the past, and we really enjoy their products. They offer ecological products. Today I am here to introduce to you the new My Pretty Playhouse. 
Little T is really to the age now where he loves to play house, school, work and much more. We had talked to him about the new playhouse, and showed him what it looked like, so first thing upon receiving it, he was ready to get it put together, and start playing. With this one I decided it was best if I just let Mr.K assemble, Hmmm he used no directions whatsoever and had it assembled in a matter of minutes. Now as the real test to see how Little T liked it. He checked out every little detail in it, went and grabbed his blankets and workbooks. Not a peep did we hear out of him for hours, he sat in his new My Pretty Playhouse doing his workbooks the entire time. He emerged then and only then to see if his brother and sister would like to join him. He decided for the time being he was not going to color it because he liked the color it is. For me it is fun to watch him learning, pretending, playing, getting his imagination full speed with this playhouse. I definitely recommend Boutique Cascades playhouses for children of all ages.


A huge Thank You to Cascades Boutique who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their very own My Pretty Playhouse. Also right now for each playhouse sold in the United States or Canada, Cascades will donate two dollars to Habitat for Humanity.


a Rafflecopter giveaway


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

14 comments:

  1. This is for my 2 lil ones Dane and Declan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Recycled Cardboard Birdhouses
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I won it would be for my granddaughter Ryan
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandson would love this.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The strat board games looks cute!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win this for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The recycled cardboard christmas trees look pretty cool! What a green christmas that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would probably get this for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Strat Board Game looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd give to my granddaughters to share

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! My girls are to old for this but I know some moms with little ones, so I will send them your way!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.