Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dragons: Riders of Berk Season 1 (R&G) 2 Winners



The thrilling debut of the animated TV series based on Academy Award®-nominated hit How To Train Your Dragon, “Dragons: Riders of Berk,” comes to DVD November 20.

The epic story of Hiccup, Toothless and his fearless friends continue with 4 explosive episodes filled with all-new adventures and exciting, never-before-seen dragons.  There are some awesome bonus features as well:

• Making of How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular
• How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular
• Previews
   o Rise of the Guardians Trailer
   o Dragons: Riders of Berk Trailer
   o Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted Trailer
• Sneak Peek
   o Madly Madagascar 

Dragons: Riders of Berk is a must-see! Review coming soon!

Here is your chance to win Dragons: Riders of Berk! 2 of my lucky readers will win their very own copy on DVD!



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

15 comments:

  1. It is my daughter's favorite movie. I must have seen it 50 times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Daughter will get it if I win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I have seen it with the kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. No,I have not seen it

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I won, my grandson would be the lucky boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have watched it several times with my nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My nephews will be receiving it if it win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen it. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will give it to my son. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes and we are going to the LIVE Spectacular in our town in a few weeks! We love this movie! erinnsluka@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  11. My 4 year old will get this!..erinnsluka@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  12. seen it with kids and I would give this to my kids

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.