Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Calliope Games (R&G)



Summer is becoming a distant memory here in Kansas. No more swimming, bike riding, day trips to the park, so in return we spend a ton of time inside. If I was not on the ball with ready to play games and activities my children would probably drive me to the brink of insanity. Thanks to Calliope Games my kids stay entertained and have fun for hours.
We had the opportunity to review the Double Double Dominoes game from Calliope Games. This game includes the game board, 56 dominoes  4 score pieces, and the game rules. You score points by matching up dominoes over key areas of the game board. K is a huge fan of dominoes and has been since he was about three years old. This is a game that our family can all play together. You have the classic fun of dominoes but with a fun twist adding in a game board. Check out all of the games from Calliope Games they would make great gifts for the approaching holidays. 

A huge Thank You to Calliope Games who has offered one of my lucky readers their very own Double Double Dominoes.





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

23 comments:

  1. Me and my family! We love playing games during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got em looks fun

    I'd be playing with the family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got em! Reminds me of chess n checkers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our family will enjoy the game. Always wanted to learn to play dominios.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Got Em! sounds fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would give to my granddaughter to play with her sisters and brother

    ReplyDelete
  7. My family will be enjoying this. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. My whole family will enjoy this game, especially my parents. They love dominoes.

    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  9. I woll give it to my son for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. The whole family would enjoy this

    (jen487@Hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to keep it, but i'd probably give it to my brother and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Got Em.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would give this to my grandson.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would also like the ugh! game. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.