Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About Christmas! (R&G)

About The Cat In The Hat Knows a Lot About Christmas:
"Sure to be a holiday favorite for the entire family for years to come, this adventure finds the Cat in the Hat, Nick and Sally on a journey around the world to help a lost reindeer find his way home to Freezeyourknees Snowland in time for Christmas. On the way, the Thinga-ma-jigger breaks down, and they depend on a variety of animals from African bush elephants to bottlenose dolphins to red crabs and their remarkable abilities to help them make an amazing journey home."



Our Opinion: Of course not only do the kids love this new Cat in The Hat adventure but so do Mr.K and I. As always we do a lot of oooo's and ahahaha's, and so many giggles. Little T loved all of the unique animals that help them on their journey and talks about them frequently. The Cat in The Hat Knows a Lot About Christmas is a must have for children everywhere this Christmas. Your child will have fun watching and learn about kindness and thinking together with this great DVD.

You can purchase this new Cat in The Hat DVD at NCircleEntertainment.com, Target, Walmart and ToyRUS. SRP $9.99.

A huge Thank You to NCircleEntertianment who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their very own copy on DVD.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. Kostiuk Crew is not responsible for shipping, product will be shipped directly from sponsor.

22 comments:

  1. I also like The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!: Miles and Miles of Reptiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I won I'd give to my grandson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give it to our neighbors as a gift (we already have a copy and love it!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd give it to my kids. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the Gruffalo. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would go into the family collection

    (jen487@Hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will be for my toddler son.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anything Pajanimals! They are a favorite in our household.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Kitten Party DVD.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would give this to my grandson.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter would like Wordworld: Happy Holidays, Wordfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the Kitten Party DVD

    i will give this to my daughter

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I won I would give this to my boys
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My oldest son would love the Dino Dan: Twas a Dinosaur DVD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Word World: Happy Holidays Wordfriends

    ReplyDelete
  17. my grandson would be receiving this.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.