Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Chewy.com (R&G)


With only two months until Christmas things can get pretty hectic. With three children we are always shopping until the night before, it seems like the list just keeps going and going. With Boots things are simple though, he doesn't require much but we always love to shop for him just the same. Chewy.com offers all of your pet needs with the ease of shopping online.

To host this review I received a $50 GC to select my own products to review. The first product I chose is the Chicken Soup for the Puppy Lover's Soul, Large Breed Puppy dog food. I selected the 35 lb bag. We are usually very picky when it comes to selecting Boot's food because we only want the best for him. When I seen the ingredients in this food I knew it would be a great option for him, giving him all of his nutrients. The only test was going to be, if he liked it or not. Needless to say it didn't take him much convincing I put a bowl in front of him, he started sniffing and must have liked what he smelled because he chopped away, and has been every since.
The other product I chose to review is the Pedigree Dentastix. We don't think often about animals and their teeth but really they are just as important as their humans. Boot's to be honest wasn't to keen on these at first, not sure if it just wasn't a taste he was used to or he just didn't like it. Finally after several days he started taking them with ease and now willing eats on it everyday.

A huge Thank You to Chewy.com who has offered (1) of my readers a $25 GC.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. I would get Elk Antler Chews
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Chocolate Lab named Bosco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an Old English Bulldog named Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy some Royal Canine Bulldog food

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have mixed breed named Scooby.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.