Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Chuggington Icy Escapades (R&G)

AND THE WINNER IS...

results powered by Random.org
Entry #146Randi R.



About Chuggington Icy Escapades:
"In this traintastic new collection of winter adventures, the crew takes to the tracks as snow and ice cover Chuggington.  When the rails become frozen, it’s up to Wilson, Koko and Brewster to keep the town moving and save the day.  With help from their fellow Chuggers, the trainees learn how to make brr-ave rescue missions, dig their way out of snow drifts and even take to the skies when the wintery winds lift Hodge from the rails!  Young viewers will share in all the winter-focused fun, while they learn important lessons about teamwork and problem-solving in the DVD’s six seasonal standout episodes, including “Chilly Chuggers,” “Snowstruck Wilson,” “Wilson’s Icy Escapade,” “Heave-Ho Harrison,” “Hodge Sails Away” and “Rolling Reporter Wilson.” "


Our Opinion: With all of our favorite trains we were thrilled to add the new Chuggington Icy Escapades to our collections. You watch as the trains learn to get around the icy snow covered Chuggington. Children will learn just how important teamwork can be. These six new episodes are sure to be a huge hit this Holiday Season. Little T has watched them over and over and each time learns something new.

Check out more from Chuggington here!


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. Kostiuk Crew is not responsible for shipping, Product will be shipped directly from Sponsor.

11 comments:

  1. My son is all about Brewster, so we really love the books where you can push the buttons and it makes the sound effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the activities they can do online! My kids love chuggington

    ReplyDelete
  3. My BIL loves trains. He even wore a train watch that actually went off and started "choo-choo-ing" during a quiet moment at our wedding! I know the kids would love it but I bet a train lover would enjoy Chuggington just as much! :)

    ~Honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my nephew would love this.. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys would love the Lights & Sounds Crossing Platform with Vee.
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandkids would love this. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a friend with a 3 year old son who would be into this- I'll tell her about it! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like their Traintastic Adventures contest. I entered to win the Brewster's Big City play set.

    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.