Friday, November 30, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Lugz (R&G)

AND THE WINNER IS...

results powered by Random.org
Entry #668Ashley B.



Lugz have become a huge hit here in the Kostiuk household. They offer shoes for men, women and children, that offer not only looks but comfort also. Mr.K owns several pair of Lugz and he will be the first to say they are top of the line for comfort and quality.

Mr.K had the opportunity to review the Pathway Men's Shoes. These shoes offer Cambrelle lining, a padded collar, cushioned insole and a durable Lug out sole. The Pathway come in several colors including: Black, Black/Durabrush, Charcoal/Black, Chocolate/Cream, Oxblood/Gum, Wheat/Cream,Gum, White/Black, White/Black/White and White Charcoal. Mr. K chose the Chocolate/Cream Durabrush. Great for work shoes. He likes to have nice looking shoes for work, bu says comfort is the most important thing. I like the way they look oh him and he likes the way they feel so it is a win-win. Make sure Lugz is on your Holiday Shopping List for all of yours Shoe shopping needs.

A huge Thank You to Lugz who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their own Lugz Pathway's.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

28 comments:

  1. I kind of like the Drifter in Mocha Cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either my husband or my brother, probably my brother because he works in construction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mens DOT.NET SR

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I won they would go to my son

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fiance would be receiving these if I win

    ReplyDelete
  6. Other shoes I would choose would be the Changeover
    White/ Grey also for my Fiance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pair I like is the Db Allerton sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boyfriend would receive these as a Christmas Gift . Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would give these to my hubby
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also like the mens rickshaw shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love the zcrocs-dx shoes!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to win these for my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These would be for my son.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lugz Women's Zen Knit boot
    Thanks
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. They'd be for my husband if I won.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Brigade Fold Women's boots.

    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  17. These would go to my son.

    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  18. My brother would get these. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.