Monday, November 19, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Metamorphic Toys (R)


With three children in the home, we go through alot of toys. I am always looking for new recyclable toys that when the kids get tired of or outgrow, we aren't just going to sit somewhere and take up space. Metamorphic Toys offers recyclable-biodegradable fun toys for children.
We had the opportunity to review the Mailbox and Eco-Art U-Stick'ems kit. This kit is environmentally friendly, safe for kids, 1--% recyclable and make in the U.S.A. Little T had just recently received a recyclable playhouse, so I knew meditatively that this would be a nice addition. I had already pretty much figured out what colors he would want his mailbox to be, and of course mom was right! Husker colors. We colored for what seems like forever and then put stickers on  I thought Little T would be the only one that would enjoy it, but boy was I wrong. All three got in on the fun. Now everyday if Little T has good behavior he has something waiting in his mailbox after supper. We defiantly recommend Metamorphic Toys for kids of all ages.

You can learn more about Metamorphic Toys on Facebook and Twitter. Their toys can be purchase Amazon.com, so check it out now!

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. These cardboard toys are amazing!! I love the mailbox the best. Great for leaving secret message to the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea for behavior and rewards - using the mailbox! I would want one of these for my own mail but it's not nearly big enough for all of the junk I get. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mailbox is too cute and would be perfect in front of a playhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun suggestions! Never heard of this company - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen those at Toys r us!! I am intrigued. looks like so much creative fun for the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.