Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Ozeri Touch Digital Bathroom Scale (R&G)


As most of you already know here at Kostiuk Crew, we have reviewed several products from Ozeri and each time we have been more than impressed. Ozeri offers digital products for your modern home.

This time around my family had the opportunity to review the Ozeri Touch Digital Bathroom scale. This isn't just your average scale though, it measures:
  • up to 440 lbs
  • weight
  • body fat 
  • hydration
  • muscle and bone mass
This scale even has auto recognition technology for 8 personal profiles. The scale was very easy to set up, with easy to read instructions. I actually knew all of my measurements beforehand (had a check up the day before). The weight was exactly the same. I was expecting a little change but nope it was perfect. As for the body fat and hydration I was disappointed, it was nowhere close to being accurate. Though I usually only get these read once a year, so for me it isn't a huge deal. I would have to say if you are looking for an accurate weight and a modern looking scale this is a great choice. It would make a great gift this holiday season for the dieter or athlete in your life.
A huge Thank you to Ozeri who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their very own Ozeri Touch Digital Bathroom Scale.


a Rafflecopter giveaway


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

26 comments:

  1. I'd keep this.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep for myself

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm scared of these! lol But seriously it's something we all need for the accuracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be keeping this for myself. I need a "Good" scale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like their Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Color Alert Technology

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would keep it for home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probably a gift. I recently got a new scale myself. Hmmm or maybe I will give the one I already have away and keep this one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a newlywed to be... gotta keep it for ourselves!-Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  9. ill be keeping it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan Ceramic Non-Stick Skillet 12"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the green frying pan!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would totally keep this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Ozeri 4x3razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Bosch Tri-Axis Technology from Germany is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would keep this. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Salt & Pepper Mills.
    Thanks for the chance!

    raceracegirl at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to keep this for myself.
    Thanks for the chance!

    raceracegirl at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd keep this

    (jen487@Hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.