Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Petmate Chew+Moisture, Resistant Bed (R&G)

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

results powered by Random.org
Entry #336Lucy D.



With everything that goes on in our daily lives sometimes our pets get the not so great end of the deal. With school, sports, church and so much more, Boots doesn't get as much attention as he is used to or that we would like to give him. We love to show Boots just how much we really do love him by offering him the best pet products available. Petmate offers the top notch products for your special pet.

We had the opportunity to review the Petmate Chew+Moisture Resistant Bed. This bed is made from a dense oxford weave with laminated PVC backing, making it not only chew resistant but also free from moisture. The inside of the bed is made with high loft recycled fiber fill. I can tell you this is one comfy pet bed. As soon as receiving it, I tried it out, and then of course the kids wanted to make sure it was comfy for Boots too. At first Boots wasn't really sure about it, of course he gnawed and wrangled it. When he figured out he could not rip the insides out he started laying on it all the time. Boots has had his new bed for awhile now, and it is still holding up strong. Check more out on Petmate for all your pet needs for the holiday season.

A huge Thank You to Petmate who has offered one of my lucky readers their very own Chew+Moisture Resistant Bed.


a Rafflecopter giveaway




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

16 comments:

  1. I like the cleanstep litter box for my daughters cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Pomeranian named Tinker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our dog is Scooby.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love the petmate dogzilla ropes. it's one of the only toys our super chewer Cooper hasn't been able to completely destroy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. let's see now....we have Fleego, Lexie, Cooper, Mommy, Ziggy, Lily is the Enemy, Roberty Downey Jr, Addie....i could keep going but my hands hurt! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 3 wonderful kitties - Boots, Bruin, and Odin. This bed would be for them - Boots and Bruin loooove sleeping on our floor pillows, so this would be perfect for them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love one of the heated cat beds for my old man cat Odin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my dog is named Cole

    (jen487@Hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Dogzilla® Tug. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dog's name is Cisco.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like Pet Steps.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dog's name is Gizmo.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the pet that this would be for is Ricco

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dog's name is Molly.
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite dog is Tuff a Boston Terrier

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.