Monday, November 5, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Printcopia (R&G)

Winner: Sandy V.



With remodeling and decorating our home I am always on the lookout for Canvas Prints. I find that not only do they stand out but they make the image more life like. Printcopia offers your basic photos, canvas, acrylic, panoramic images and more.

My walls are covered with canvases of all three of my children, so when given the opportunity to review a Printcopia Canvas, I chose and image of Mr.K and I. The process is very simple, you start off by selecting which size you would like, their are several standard option, or you can choose a custom size, this is where you also select which thickness you would like. The next step is to choose an image. You can upload an image directly from your computer, instagram and facebook. Next is to chose a border, there are three options mirror image, image wrap or none at all, you also select your color finishing, black and white, sepia or none. The final step is to checkout and wait for your perfect canvas to be delivered. Printcopia Canvas prints would be a great gift for that someone special on your holiday shopping list.

A huge Thank You to Printcopia who has offered (1) of my lucky readers an 8x10 canvas. 




Also check out their sister sites which offer car magnets, custom banners and cheap signs.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

21 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!I love these prints

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a fun way to decorate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of their canvas prints are made in the USA. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would use the new fall photo I just took of all my children together. I love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned they use non toxic inks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would use one of my grandchildrens pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose a family photo, or a photo of my hubby with the kids.

    Thanks!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned that you can order prints taken with ANY kind of camera, including those on smart phones!

    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that I can use photo's from my smart phone
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would use a picture of our youngest
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are made in the USA!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would get a new picture of my kiddos for this!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would do a picture of my sons graduation.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They offer gallery-quality canvas, sleek acrylic, and glorious panoramic printing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Printcopia uses non toxic ink and their prints are made in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would get a picture of my two kids done up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd use an image of my step-daughter in her homecoming dress. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Our new family pic we just got taken 2 weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd do a family photo

    (jen487@Hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.