Monday, November 26, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Snorg Tees (R&G)

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

results powered by Random.org
Entry #403LaTanya T.



When I first had my boys I was excited just thinking about how I would dress them. I have always liked the preppy look, with jeans and button up shirts. With each of them it lasted until they were about three and every since they dislike wearing anything but t-shirts. Thanks to Snorg Tees they can still be in style, even it it isn't preppy.

Little T had the opportunity to review a t-shirt from Snorg Tees. He chose the Smore t-shirt. It is baby blue and has a graham cracker and chocolate bar chasing a marshmallow with matched in their hands. He loves the shirt and loves showing it off to anyone and everyone he sees. I think the shirt itself could be thicker but all in all it is great and fits very true to size. Check out Snorg Tees for all of your Gift Giving Holiday T-shirt needs.

A huge Thank You to Snorg Tees who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their choice t-shirt.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

18 comments:

  1. I like the When I'm Sad, I Stop Being Sad And Be Awesome Instead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would send to my grandson

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might choose the Hedgehogs Can't Share t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would give this shirt to my grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would get the" you're killin me smalls" shirt!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win a shirt for my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd choose the Challenge Accepted Stoplight shirt. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be for my husband.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this shirt for husband, I Have the Body of a God.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would get the "When I'm Sad, I stop Being Sad and Be Awesome instead" shirt

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.