Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: STOMPEEZ! (R&G)

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Stompeez! Yep I have that down perfect. Since the very first time my children seen the commercial this jingle goes around our house daily. Every Time the commercial comes on I even find myself singing along, as do all three children and even Mr.K sometimes. When making up Christmas and Birthday list this year, Stompeez! was at the very top, and both of my boys have asked me over and over again if they are getting them. Ha, like I am really going to tell them!
Stompeez! come in designs for both boy and girls. Their designs are:
  • All Blue Puppy
  • Unusual Unicorn
  • Growlin' Dragon
  • Perky Puppy
  • Be-bop Bunny
  • Playful Puppy
  • Peek-a-boo Kitty
  • Sir One Eyed Monster

Of course I knew Little T had to have the Sir One Eyed Monster, he has only reminded me a million times that these are the ones he wants and sometimes even the one he needs. I had to remind him before handing his new Stompeez! over to him that under no circumstances was he aloud to wear them out of the house. The first thing he puts them on his feet starts jumping up and down, running like a mad man and then STOPS! and says "Mommy can I wear these to school". Needless to say that will never happen! He loves them and never wants to take them off, the are soft, warm and he says they are his friends. 


A huge Thank you to Stompeez! who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their choice pair.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

58 comments:

  1. I would choose the Growlin' Dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be for my daughter.

    She'd like the peek a boo kitty slippers.

    Name on rafflecopter: Mary Happymommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Playful Puppy
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the unusual unicorn. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my daughters would be getting these. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd choose either Perky puppy or Be Bop Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I won, my granddaughter would be the lucky girl to receive these

    ReplyDelete
  8. growlin dragon

    ReplyDelete
  9. my son he sees the commerical i want one for my friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Either the puppy or the unusual unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would choose the Unusual Unicorn for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd choose Sir One Eyed Monster. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like these for my 10 yoa step-daughter.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Playful blue puppy

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These would be for my son!

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Unusual Unicorn.

    lanalbradstream(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My daughter would be the one enjoying them

    lanalbradstream(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. sir one eyed monster is what i would pick

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would pick the Growlin Dragon.

    sflickinger at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My nephew will be wearing them.

    sflickinger at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. my daughter would be wearing these! they want them so much

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would pick the All Blue Puppy design

    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. These would be for my son

    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would choose the Be-Bop Bunnies slippers. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. My daughter would be wearing these. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd give these to my son.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd pick sir one-eyed monster
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. My daughter would love the perky puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would choose the All Blue Puppy Stompeez.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would like the growling dragon medium

    jennifer marie

    lilnursejen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would choose the Growling Dragon slippers. I was hoping to see a Lion but My son would love the dragons too.

    Jamie Brigham
    PrettyInPinkWife @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Definitely my son, I will enjoy them too by watching his fascination with them.

    Jamie Brigham
    prettyinpinkwife @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would choose sir one eyed monster

    ReplyDelete
  34. My son would be the recipient of these and would love them!!

    Jennifer marie

    lilnursejen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. My Niece would love these!

    tamilynn59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would get the Perky Puppy Slippers!

    tamilynn59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. we like the peek a boo kitty

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. my neice would love them

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.