Monday, November 12, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Uncle Milton (R&G)



My boys are all boy, they love to get dirty & grubby, wrestle, fast cars and such. K loves sports, video games and Star Wars, but Little T on the other hands is the exact opposite. He loves cowboy boots, animals and John Deere. Uncle Milton offers toys for both of my boys that they can relate to and have fun with.
We had the opportunity to review two of the John Deere Products from Uncle Milton. The first is the John Deere Bug Jug. Little T immediately wanted to start bug hunting. (I kept my distance). It comes with a detachable bug collector making it easier for the little kids to catch the bugs and release them into this John Deere maze jug. Little T gathered up 2 ants, 1 ladybug and a creepy looking beetle. Once he put them in his eye was pretty much glued to the removable built in magnifier to make sure he missed nothing. By the time all was said and done the only thing left in the jug was the beetle, but he really enjoys it, and everyday wants to collect more bugs, so that he can see them up close  and watch the things and movements they do.
The other product we reviews is the Uncle Milton John Deere Farm Dough. The dough along with 2 animals and 11 vegetables comes in a John Deere tractor tire container. Little T absolutely loves this dough, he is always making gardens, feeding his animals, taking his animals on walks in the gardens and so much more. Dough mixed with animals is definitely his dream toy and now he gets to play with it daily. Check out Uncle Milton products, we are definitely going to be doing a lot of our Holiday Shopping through them this year. They offer all of the hot products for Boys right now!
A huge Thank You to Uncle Milton who has offered (1) of my lucky readers both the John Deere Bug Jug and Farm Dough.




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

18 comments:

  1. My grandson would love their solar system in my room

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I won, my grandson would be the lucky boy to receive

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Anteater Bug Vac would be a HUGE hit with my son. He is so obsessed with my vacuum! We vacuum AT LEAST once/day & he is happy as a clam when it's time. He has 2 of his own, but I think that this one would make it much more fun & intersting. So much cool stuff on Uncle Milton though! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 3yr old son would be getting this amazing gift! Thanks a ton <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would be for my sons. cwithersine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandson would love the expedition shoe lights.

    Thank you,

    Christine W
    womackcm@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. My grandson will be enjoying these toys.

    Thank you,

    Christine W
    womackcm@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to win these for my nephew who would enjoy them. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. remote control lightsaber room light

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the john deere mini farm projector!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great toys! My kids would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would also like the John Deere Ant Farm. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Moon in My Room

    tamilynn59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Nephew would love this!

    tamilynn59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My nephew would get these

    (jen487@Hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.