Friday, November 2, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: The Vintage Pearl (R&G)


They say diamonds is the way into a girl's heart, but I beg to differ. If she is a woman with children anything that is personalized with her children's name's will defiantly capture her heart if not at least give awesome brownie points. The Vintage Pearl offers custom hand stamped jewelry and keepsakes.
When given the opportunity to review a product from The Vintage Pearl, I thought the choice would be easy. Far from it, I had the hardest time choosing a product. They are all so beautiful! I decided since my sister has been going through a rough time lately she could sure use a pick up and what a better way than a hand stamped necklace with all of her children's names? When I received the cute little box with a ribbon around it, I could not wait to get a peak. The Layered Circle of Love necklace is stunningly beautiful. The large circle says "my hands are almost as full as my heart" and the smaller circle says my nephews names with a beautiful little pearl dangling in the middle. My sister was so happy when she opened up the box, she immediately put it on and kept saying "I love it".  This made my heart feel so joyful knowing that this necklace really made her feel special. The Vintage Pearl is the perfect place to shop for your loved ones.

A huge Thank You to The Vintage Pearl who has offered (1) of  my lucky readers a $50 GC. Perfect time for Holiday Shopping.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

40 comments:

  1. I like the dainty layered hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say my youngest daughter would be the toughtest to shop for

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband will be the hardest for me to shop for this year and every year lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love any kind of personalized jewelry!

    silvasita@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband will be the toughest to shop for.

    silvasita@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My parents are hard to shop for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the longitude latitude necklace!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Men in general are tough for me to shop for!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Sealed with Love Necklace
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. My eldest daughter is difficult to buy for
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all so pretty - I don't know which one I'd choose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Rustic Cross necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dad will be difficult to shop for, he always is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm pretty easy to shop for. I appreciate anything.. Probably hardest to buy for is my husband because all he wants is guns..

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so pretty! I love pearls, they are my birthstone. (June)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My hubby if very difficult to shop for. He doesn't want much, and doesn't need much. It's always tricky to find the right thing for him.

    Thanks!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Puppy Love necklace!
    Thanks!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Love my State necklace!
    contestkim25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. My mom is always the hardest to shop for!
    contestkim25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. THe Vintage Color Charm initial Necklace is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My mom never wants anything, big challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The toughest to shop for will be my sister and my 18 yoa daughter. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the Rustic Cross

    lanalbradstream(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. My husband is the most difficult.

    lanalbradstream(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love their square & circle necklace

    ReplyDelete
  26. my husband will have problems!

    ReplyDelete
  27. My daughter is the hardest to buy for.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the bitty blossoms necklace.


    My mom is the hardest to shop for..

    ReplyDelete
  29. The vintage lovebirds necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Definitely my step-mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My brother is always the toughest

    (jen487@Hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.