Saturday, November 3, 2012

New and Improved: VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer (R&G)


If you are the parent or caregiver of small children, you probably have a good idea, at how difficult taking a child's temperature can be, when they are sick. Thanks to VeraTemp the struggles of getting an accurate temperature is simple.

Here in the Kostiuk home we had the opportunity to review the new and improved VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer. When Little T was a baby it seemed like he was constantly sick, we were always having to take him to the doctors in the day and the ER in the middle of the night. Any illness that anyone had, he was always the next in line. There were so many nights that the doctors wanted his temperature before we brought him in, usually this led to screaming, hysterically crying, vomiting, sweats and much more. It was always horrible. I am so grateful to VeraTemp for this amazing Thermometer. This takes body, room and surface temperature, can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit, stores the last 32 readings and just scans with even contacting the body. Tanner likes to see it light up and see what his temp is now that he is older, but it will definitely be a breeze even for babies.

A huge Thank You to VeraTemp who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their very own Non-Contact Thermometer. Right now you can download a $2 Rebate Card to use on your purchase of the Non-Contact Thermometer.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

15 comments:

  1. Yes I have struggled to get a child's temperature many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned that it gives Fahrenheit or Celsius readings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my son has the hardest time keeping his mouth shut. lol

    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that there is no cross contamination
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our youngest makes it very difficult to take her temperature
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that this cuts back on germs with no contact!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I struggle every single time trying to get my kids temp.!
    onecheaplady@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned The VeraTemp® meets all Global Government approvals, ASTM tested, FDA approved, ISO 13485 Quality Systems and is CE registered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many times where they do not want to keep an oral thermometer in their mouth, rectal they hate and my daughter just recently complained she has 3 thermometers and had none that worked properly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I have struggled trying to get my daughters temperature

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learned that the screen will be Red when the measured temperature is greater than 100.4⁰F ( 38⁰C).
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, when my children were young they did not like it at all when I had to take their temperature.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learned that they are sold at CVS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, we have struggled to get Carters temps before, so hard when they dont feel well! I also hate when he wakes up at night while we are checking his temp, I feel so bad cause I know he doesnt feel well, yet we want to make sure its not too high.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't it great that you can have your kids body temperature without touching him or her? Well, that's one of the most amazing things that a non-contact thermometer can do. This is such a great invention that we should be thankful of, because this can make our life easier.

    http://thermee.org

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.