Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sven Clogs (R&G)


Miss M and I both love shoes of any kind. My husband is always complaining that we are running out of room, but lets be honest I can always get rid of his things to make more room for shoes. Sven Clogs offers women's, men's and children's clogs, along with boots and hand bags.
Miss M had the opportunity to review a very special pair of clogs from Sven Clogs. She received the Mary Jane Closed back Clogs. The great thing is you really get to design your own clogs. You choose you base color, choice of leather and the color of the clog. We chose the natural color for the base, patent for the leather and magenta for the clog. I was very impressed with the outcome. They looked amazing and we could not have asked for them to look better or even come close to the precise quality. Not only are they beautiful but they are also hand crafted right here in the USA.
A huge Thank You to Sven who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their choice clogs.




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

13 comments:

  1. Shearling Collar and Leather Clog - 3 1/4" High Heel - Style # 204-83 in Black.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 1/4" Front Seam Clog - High Heel -Style # 100-83

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the tie clog high heels style #5783!
    onecheaplady@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Double Braid Strap Clog- Medium Heel, not sure which leather though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Mary Jane clogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the non-bendable Leaf Punch Clog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Mary Jane Leaf Punch Ankle Strap High Heel Base 83 - 3" Heel - Non Bendable in Denim Nu Buc.
    Thanks for the chance!

    raceracegirl at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mary jane clogs they atr so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Ankle Strap Sandal with Square Accent Shape - Closed Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Mary Jane clogs. I've always wanted a pair of them because they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Leaf Punch - Leather Collar - Low Heel - Bendable.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the 2 Strap Small Buckle Sandal- Front Strap- Womens BENDABLE

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Dot Circle Punch Sandal Low Heel BENDABLE clogs
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.