Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Big Time Rush: Backstage Pass (Video Game) Review


If you have a teen or pre-teen daughter you most likely know all about Kendall, James, Carlos and Logan, the Big Time Rush cast. Miss M is a huge fan of Big Time Rush and has been for some time now. When given the opportunity to review the new Big Time Rush (Backstage Pass) on DS she was extremely excited. There are mini games that focus on rhythm, you just use your stylus to keep up with the beat to all of your favorite hits such as,

Big Night
Windows Down
Boyfriend
Elevate

You really get the full VIP Experience. Miss M has really been enjoying all the great music and of course the boys, but she said the game itself is way to easy. She says after awhile it gets boring because their is no real challenge.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. My 11 year old would LOVEEEEEE this. She is a HUGE BTR fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure all the Big Time Rush fans will scoop this up! My daughter's too little but I know some other girls who would go nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this review. I know a little girl who will love this! Thanks for helping with my holiday shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My step daughter loves Big Time Rush. Sadly, she does not have a Nintendo DS as of yet.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.