Saturday, December 22, 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (Movie Review)


Our Opinion: My children have been waiting not so patiently to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days. We had made plants to see it in the theater, but our home ended up being plagued with the flu. Upon receiving Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, I told the kid's I had a big surprise for them. I popped some popcorn, put in the movie and then waited. When they realized what it was, I got a big "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You," All three set through the funny adventurous movie, without any movement. As soon as it was over they were already begging to watch it a second time. We defiantly give Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days two thumbs up.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. My daughter LOVES the Wimpy Kids books so I'm sure we will be renting this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the movie, but now i'm interested! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I will have to see this movie..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the book, can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a fourth grade teacher, I know that kids love and will read these books! I know they will be anticipating the movie!! Thanks for the review!!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.