Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Chilly Christmas on DVD (R&G)

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

results powered by Random.org
Entry #136Alissa S.



About Chilly Christmas:
"Eleven-year-old Bobby Cole and his dog Chilly are best friends, living happily in their Southern California beach house. But when Bobby's father Patrick (C. Thomas Howell), a single parent and police detective, accepts a job in New York City, they must find Chilly a new home. In an attempt to show his dad that Chilly can be a city dog, Bobby and his friends teach Chilly the indoor way of life. But Bobby's dad is not convinced, and it's not until Christmas Eve when corrupt dog thief Mr. Quarterman (Tom Arnold) breaks into the family home, that Chilly and Bobby can put their new training to the test! Can they band together to save Christmas -- and Chilly's future with the family?"


Our Opinion: Chilly Christmas goes to show how a dog can really be your best friend. It teaches the importance of true friendship and love. We enjoyed this movie as a family and it is very heartwarming and great for the whole family. You can pretty much guess how the movie will go, but yet it is still fun and entertaining to watch. The younger kids of course got into it more, but still Miss M sat through and thought that Chilly was so adorable!

One of my very lucky readers will win their very own copy of Chilly Christmas on DVD.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. Kostiuk Crew is not responsible for shipping, product will be shipped directly from sponsor.

13 comments:

  1. Probably enjoy it with my little girl. She LOVES animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd watch this with my son.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. elf man!

    jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure the family will all watch together...this sounds like an adorable movie(and a great teaching moment too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandson would enjoy this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would watch this with my daughter! i also would wanna watch Elf Man

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would also like Eloise Little Miss Christmas. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would watch this with my kids. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Dog WHo Saved the Holidays DVD!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.