Monday, December 3, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: The Dog Who Saved the Holidays (R&G)


About The Dog Who Saved The Holidays:
"It's a sun-soaked holiday season for the Bannister family as they travel to Southern California to stay with Aunt Barbara (Shelley Long), who surprises them with a new puppy named Eve (voiced by Peyton List). Everyone is smitten with Eve -- except for the Bannister's dog, Zeus (voiced by Joey Lawrence), who sees what a mischievous animal she is when no one else is around. After deciding to run away, Zeus sees Ted and Stewey, two thrifty thieves, trying to break into the family home while the Bannisters are at church. It's up to Zeus and his newest sister Eve to join together to save the holidays for their family!"

Our Opinion: The Dog Who Saved The Holidays is one of our favorite Christmas movies. The family gets a new puppy for Christmas from an aunt and everyone loves this adorable little puppy but Zeus(family dog). Zeus and the new puppy have to work together to stop thieves. It is a very entertaining and just all around great family movie.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. Kostiuk Crew is not responsible for shipping, product will be shipped directly from sponsor.

13 comments:

  1. elf-man looks like a fun family film!

    jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'd watch this movie, together, as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. elf looks like a good movie! i like to watch this with my daughter

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would watch this with my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd watch this with my son
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. According to Greta looks like a good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a cute movie for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dog movies for xmas since we got a pup recently

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would also like Eloise Little Miss Christmas. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would watch this with my kids and husband. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.