Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Ice Age: Continental Drift (R)

About Ice Age Continental Drift: 
"Sub-zero heroes Manny, Diego, and Sid embark upon a high-seas adventure after their continent is set adrift. Using an iceberg as a ship, they encounter sea creatures and battle pirates as they try to reunite with their herd. In the wake of these upheavals, Sid reunites with his cantankerous Granny, and the herd encounters a ragtag menagerie of seafaring pirates determined to stop them from returning home."


Our Opinion:  Here in the Kostiuk Household we are huge fan's of the Ice Ages! So far we have loved everyone! We were more than excited to have the opportunity to review Ice Age Continental Drift. My kids had seen the previews and talked about it many times. When in theaters we had two that were sick, so needless to say we had to wait until it came out on DVD. In this new Ice Age Manny, Diego and Sid's continent is set adrift. They use the iceberg they are on as a ship and experience many adventures battling pirates, discovering new sea creatures and exploring a new world. We laughed until our stomachs hurt, it is action packed and very funny. We defiantly give this movie two thumbs up!


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. Kostiuk Crew is not responsible for shipping, product will be shipped directly from sponsor.

8 comments:

  1. We love ice age movies in my house. I can't wait till we see this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was a good one! We saw it in theaters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to watch this movie with my girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just watched this one yesterday, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait to see this movie... I am surprised I havent yet since my little ones are such ice Age fans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love this movie in our house too! All the kids love it and it's great for adults too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On my list of movies to see, I know the kids are excited!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.