Friday, December 21, 2012

Greased Lightening Multi-Purpose (R&G)


When I say I have shelves and shelves of cleaning supplies, it is no exaggeration. Some I have never used, some I have used and didn't like and some that I swear by. One of the products I swear by is Greased Lightening, it literally gets great our and off of everything that I have come across. So when given the opportunity to try out the new Greased Lightening Multi-Purpose Cleaner I was stoked.

The new Greased Lightening Multi-Purpose is great for your everyday cleaning chores, such as cleaning counters, mopping floors, toilets, sinks, walls and well pretty much anything I am cleaning. How many products do you know of that can clean a grill, outside toys and patio furniture? None that I knew of until now.  Wine, Juice or food spill on your carpet? Great Lightening Multi-Purpose has you covered. My favorite thing about it besides all listed above is it also works on your laundry to take out all of those unbelievable stains, including ink, grass, blood, make-up and so much more. As you can see it is defiantly a swear by cleaner in this house!

Now Thank You to the wonderful folks at Greased Lightening (1) of my lucky readers will receive 2 coupons, for full sized Greased Lightening products.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. Kostiuk Crew is not responsible for shipping, product will be shipped directly from sponsor.

4 comments:

  1. I also like their GREASED LIGHTNING® AUTO & SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could use Super Strength because our house is really dirty.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to try GREASED LIGHTNING® ORANGE BLAST.
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.