Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Cooking with Minute Steamers (R&G)


Things have become very hectic lately here in the Kostiuk household. We have wrestling practice, basketball practice, church, Boy scouts, remodeling our home, homework and the list just goes on and on. The kids usually get home from school around 4, do homework, then we head out the door to go eat before activities. Thanks to the new Minute Steamers we have been able to spend more time at home, eating as a family, rather than fast food.

We were send several coupons to purchase several Minute Steamers of our choice to review. The Steamers came in a large variety their is, Whole Grain Brown Rice, White Rice, Whole Grain Brown & Wild with Vegetables, Broccoli & Cheese, Spanish Rice, Fried Rice and Mac & Cheese. They can be found in the frozen food isle at your local Walmart. Minute offers a huge selection of 4-Ingredient meals that include the Minute Steamers. The first recipe we tried is the Brown and Wild Rice Casserole. This recipe is so easy and quick. It consists of:

1 bag of Minute Steamers Brown and Wild Rice
2 Cups cooked, diced chicken
1 can condensed cream of celery soup
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed

I purchased pre-cooked chicken cubes to make it the quickest possible. I popped the Minute Steamers in the microwave for 4 minutes, added the other ingredients, put back in microwave for two minutes and had the perfect family meal. These are a life-saver for our family, we have been saving quite a bit of money and have had the time to sit down and have a healthy family meal together.

A huge Thank You to Minute who has offered (1) of my lucky readers a prize-pack that will include three items from the image above.




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. Kostiuk Crew is not responsible for shipping, product will be shipped directly from sponsor.

8 comments:

  1. I love their rice! I just bought some brown rice to try because I have always used white rice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the Browm Rice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minute® Steamers - Broccoli and Cheese Rice is my choice!
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to try the Browm Rice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to try Minute Rice, Jasmine.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like to try their broccoli and cheese steamers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to try the brown rice. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.