Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hotel Transylvania (Video Game) Review


  All three of my kids loved the movie Hotel Transylvania so I knew right away the DS game was going to be even a bigger hit. K is a little master when it comes to video games, so I decided to let him give it the first shot.
  Dracula is celebrating his daughter Mavis's 118th birthday at his 5 stake resort. you get to experience all of your favorite monsters such as Frankenstein, the Mummy, The Invisible Man, The Werewolf family and more. In total their are 18 different monsters, several exciting locations, 1400 mini games and K's favorite Boss Battles.
  K is 8 and he has really been Enjoying Hotel Transylvania for his DS. It has been a bit challenging on some spots but he figured it all out. Miss M wasn't to thrilled with it as she said it is more for boys and   Little T loves all of the characters but is defiantly a harder more challenging game than he is used to so he prefers to watch K play.

Hotel Transylvania on DS and 3DS will make a perfect stocking stuffer for you avid video gamer this holiday season.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to see this one! I've seen a few previews and they all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a game my kids would like but we do not have DS yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the movie of this but it looks like an interesting story line. I bet kids would love this video game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great game for fans of the movie. I'll have to check out the game and the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.