Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Luvmybox (R) 18+ Eyes Only


Mr. K and I are always on the hunt for new ideas and products to keep our sexual relationship alive and healthy. With all of our daily struggles, schedules and everyday life we always try to set time apart for ourselves and to have a little fun. This month thanks to Luvmybox it was even more fun than usual.

When given the opportunity to review the Luvmybox, I was very excited and a tad bit nervous. Nervous because I wanted it to be a surprise to Mr.K and I wasn't sure just how long I could keep my mouth shut about it. When we received the box, I was ready to see what all my Luvmybox contained.

The box is black on the outside, you open it up and it is very neatly wrapped with pink tissue paper. The colors are great and really make it stand out. The contents inside the box included:


  1. Do Not Disturb (Exploring Our Box) sign
  2. Unscented Swipes Loving Wipes- These wipes are all-natural, unscented and great for on the go. You can use before or after events. They are very gentle and leave you feeling clean and refreshed.
  3. Ring O's Penis Ring- We received the black penis ring. It is supposed to leave you feeling harder, longer and firmer, but honestly it just made Mr.K feel discomfort.
  4. Goodhead Juicy Passion Fruit- The Goodhead is a water-based lubricant that you put on your tongue, that has a cooling sensation for him. I have been very impressed with this as it had a decent taste and really helps with gag reflex.
  5. Oral Sex Dice- These dice are a fun way to really get you in the mood and have fun. The dice say Lick, Suck, Blow and Kiss.
  6. Wet Together Lubricant- This lubricant includes a special one for her that tingles, and one for him that warms. To us this lubricant is not impressive at all. I defiantly think it is more of a burning than a tingling and it is very messy.
  7. Frisk Mints- These mints are tiny little mints, but Dang they are extremely strong and freshens your breath immediately and last for a long time.

Luvmybox monthly subscription is defiantly worth the price. You get to try out new products that you may not even know about. It is fun to see what treasures your box will hold.





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. I love the sign! These boxes are making a big hit. Great to see this company! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the box, I received one in October and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.