Monday, December 31, 2012

Posy Lane Personalized Tote Bag Review



We are always looking for new personalized products. When you personalize a product you really make it yours, it has a meaning.  Posy Lane offers personalized gifts , but not only are they just personalized they are embroidered with your personalization. They offer personalized shower wraps, IPhone Cases, Backpacks, Stuffed Animals, Placemats, Water bottles and so much more.


I had the opportunity to review a personalized tote bag. I chose to review the tote bag in purple in canvas. It is embroidered with my last name. As soon as I opened up the package my daughter let out an awe and said that is so awesome mom. I am very pleased with this tote bag, every word and detail is perfect. I use my new tote bag to carry everything I need for the kid's school events, my iPad, snacks, colors, coloring bags, Tylenol plus tons more and as you can see it has enough room for even more. 


Learn more about Posy Lane products on their website.




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

12 comments:

  1. The tote looks roomy and i love the color combination. The stitching looks hearty as well and doesn't look like it would unravel easily

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? I love that they are personalized - such a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PERSONALIZED ITEMS. THEY ARE MY FAVORITE THING TO GIVE AS A GIFT. I HAVEN'T HEARD OF POSY LANE. HAVE IT OPEN NOW TO TAKE A PEAK. THANKS FOR SHARING

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is very pretty. :) Tote bags are so handy!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cute, I really love personalized items. It gives it that "special" touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need more tote bags and these look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great tote bag. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! This would be a great alternative to put things in for a gift basket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tote Bag.. Great Review..

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I love how the bottom looks really sturdy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like that shade of purple, and the lettering is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.