Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pourty Potty (R&G)

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

results powered by Random.org
Entry #44Stephanie J.



Potty training was defiantly an experience one usually won't forget. Miss M was so easy to potty train, it took less than two weeks and she was completely dry both day and night. The boys on the other hand, ugh it took forever and the messes and disgustingness  was unbelievable. Pourty offers an easier way for potty training.


We had the opportunity to review the Pourty, easy to pour potty. The Pourty comes in several colors: blue, white, pink and purple. Their are several positives also that the Pourty includes:
  • The Pourty is one-piece.
  • More Hygienic that other potty's.
  • Easy to Clean.
  • Offer wide-flat seating area. 
  • Has anti-drip lip.
  • Weight limit is up to 80 lbs.
  • Ages 8 months to 5 years.

I chose to review the Pourty in purple. My niece S is two years old and she is in full on potty training mode. I really like the Pourty for many reasons, but my top reasons are because it is one piece. Her little thighs don't get pinched, which is the reason she hates training in the first place. I love that it is one piece, it is so easy to clean. Their are no hidden areas for the urine to get trapped. Simple and easy and so far so good. S just goes to the Pourty any time she needs to potty.
Pourty retails for $14.95 and is sold at Kmart, Walmart, Amazon and more.

A huge Thank you to Pourty who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their very own Pourty in your choice color.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

9 comments:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.