Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ringing in the New Year with Edenfantasys 18+ Eyes Only


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store 


  New Years will bring many different things for many people. Some will celebrate with family, fireworks, vacations, drinks and so much more. While we will celebrate will several of these things before hand, we have the opportunity for it to be just Mr.K and myself for the night and into the morning. I have purchased several products from Edenfantasys to help us ring in the new year as a couple.

  The first product we will be giving a try is The Getaway Kit. This kit includes a feather tickler, lube, creme, edible body dust and a candle. I think this will be the start of our romantic night and help us get into the mood and really get to feel close and enjoy each other. For the fun times I have something special I think Mr. K will really enjoy. 

  For our fun time, we will be trying out the System JO 2 to Tango pack. This pack includes 2 lubricants, 1 for men and 1 for women. I am hoping this lubricant will make things fun and exciting for both Mr. K and myself. Need ideas for you and your special someone? Check out Edenfantasys! They offer sex toys for men, women and couples, lingerie, beauty and body products, lubes, books and so much more. No doubt about it Edenfantasys will be our go to sex shop on into 2013.


EdenFantasys, an online http://www.edenfantasys.com adult toy store, compensated me for this post, but all opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. I think some of their lingerie is really cute! What a great idea for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great way to spice things up in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had fun with your purchases! My toy collection is taking over my house lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to get lots of cute stuff from EdenFantasys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Edenfantasys! I've never heard of The Getaway Kit, but their lotions and lingerie is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great kit! Hope Mr. K liked it too!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.