Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest


I tell you what having three children, I can not tell you how many times, I have came across a sticky situation, that required Wet Ones Wipes. One of my favorite Wet Ones moments is Little T's first time trying out rice Krispie treat with M&M's. I entered his picture and tips on how to deal with these sticky situations in the Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest and you can enter too! Just log on and share your story and tips, and you can be entered to win an Ipad Mini or Six Flag Tickets. Head on over, check out all the great entries and put your own entry in.

“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.”

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go enter this contest! I just have to figure out which Sticky Moment is the best (or worst depending how you look at it)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to figure out which moment to enter, there are so many!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.