Saturday, December 1, 2012

Smell the Aroma with CROCK-POT



Winter for us usually means putting away the grill and bringing out the crock-pot. Their is nothing better on a cold chilly day than the aroma of a yummy pot roast in the Crock-Pot.

I had the opportunity to try three new Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes. They are Savory Pot Roast, Hearty Beef Stew and BBQ Pulled Pork. My favorite is the Savory Pot Roast. I started out by putting one cup of water in the crock pot, then cutting up carrots, celery and potatoes. I put the roast in, vegetables and then added the seasoning and mixed it all around. I cooked it on low for about 8 hours, and boy was I excited to give it a try. Yummy! It is amazing, Honestly it is the best pot roast I have made and the easiest.

Check out more news and photos from Crock-Pot on facebook!


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion from Smiley360 and Crock-Pot. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.