Friday, January 25, 2013

Crest 3D White Strips Professional Effects: Klout Perk #startwhitening


I love Klout! When I get a new notification that I have a new Klout Perk, I am always thrilled. My newest Klout Perk is the Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Effects.

Mr. K is always whitening his teeth at home. We have used several brands and most seem to have a slight effect. The Crest 3D White Professional Effects has major effects. I was shocked to see how white it can really make your teeth. Their are several positives to these new whitestrips such as:

  • has same enamel safe ingredients as dentist
  • results last up to 12months
  • has Advance Seal Technology
  • level 4 whitening
Mr. K and myself highly recommend Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Effects. They are available at Walmart, Target and other major retailers.


I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout Influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

7 comments:

  1. My hubby got this perk he was hoping it was a whole box. LOL. He can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a box of these, I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this one! I would love to do this, because I cannot afford to go to the dentist to do whitening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try mine.. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this too, can't wait to see how it works.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.