Sunday, January 20, 2013

Innovative Stencils (R&G)


We are always looking for new ways to decorate our home, since we have been remodeling we have chose not to put any new holds in the walls or anything too permanent. Innovative Stencils offers a great option for us Decals for Walls and Damask Stencils.

Not only is their a large variety of premade decals and stencils to choose from, but they also offer custom ones. All of their products are made in the USA. They also use 100% USA made materials for their products.

I had the opportunity to review the Large Wall Cherry Tree Nursery Decal Magnolia with Flower Blossoms. I chose the trunk color to be brown and the two flower colors to be pink and soft pink. I chose to display my new decal on another one of my hallway walls. I am trying to turn it into a kid friendly sanctuary, and this amazing decal defiantly helps add to the calmness and beauty. The decal itself is very simple to apply and, I really liked how I could arrange and put the flowers in places I desired. The outcome is nothing but elegant and beautiful.

A huge Thank You to Innovative Stencils who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their choice decal.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for prize, it will be shipped directly from sponsor. 

10 comments:

  1. Birch Tree Winter Forest Set Vinyl Wall Decal! I love these!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Large Wall Zebra Pattern Nursery Girls Room Decor Decal Removable #1149
    Thanks
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose the Large Wall Flower Nursery Decal #1123.
    mindomatter76 at gmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Keep Calm and Carry On decal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the large chalkboard decal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the floral grass
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both the Blowing Tree Cherry Blossom Decal and the Large Vinyl Wall Art Decal Sticker Floral Ornaments Flower Tree Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish they had more animals...I would get either the chalkboard or a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Large Wall Vinyl Tree Forest Decal Removable #1111, although all of the trees are pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to see more of your home.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.