Thursday, January 3, 2013
New Years Resolutions
Year after year I make resolutions, do good for awhile and then break them quicker than I even made them. This year I am hoping will be the year I can stick to them. So without anymore rambling here are my 2013 New Years Resolutions.
1. Laugh more at the little things.
2. Watch more sports with my husband.
3. Loose 20 more pounds. (Lost 30 in 6 months already)
4. Take more relaxing bubble baths.
5. Eat less candy, and more veggies or fruits.
6. Finish the upstairs hallway.
7. Remodel our bedroom.
8. Spend more time just simply playing with my kids.
9. Go on a getaway with just Mr.K and myself.
10. Remodel our computer room.