Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Resolutions


Year after year I make resolutions, do good for awhile and then break them quicker than I even made them. This year I am hoping will be the year I can stick to them. So without anymore rambling here are my 2013 New Years Resolutions. 


1. Laugh more at the little things.
2. Watch more sports with my husband.
3. Loose 20 more pounds. (Lost 30 in 6 months already)
4. Take more relaxing bubble baths.
5. Eat less candy, and more veggies or fruits.
6. Finish the upstairs hallway.
7. Remodel our bedroom.
8. Spend more time just simply playing with my kids.
9. Go on a getaway with just Mr.K and myself.
10. Remodel our computer room.




10 comments:

  1. Love these! I have laugh more on my list too along with going more to the beach and cherishing and enjoying everyday moments with my kids because they are growing so fast! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with #4! They are so relaxing! I never make resolutions because I feel bad about not keeping them. Throughout the year, I just make a promise to do things better and to think before getting mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. I tend to always make a resolution each year and it might take me the whole year to cross everything off that list I do try to get something achieved. Would love to go away with my husband alone. Still working on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to give my kids more PLAY time also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list of resolutions. I never make any, so it's inspiring to see those who do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great resolutions. My advice on the sports.

    Get to know them Figure out which team you want to go for and learn about them. Learn the names of the players...the more personal you make it the more fun you will have. I LOVE basketball. College mostly. It is so much fun and me and my hubby looks forward to the games!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look like good resolutions because they seem doable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Resolutions :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.