Saturday, January 19, 2013

Once Upon A Time In The West CINDERELLA DVD (R&G)


About: Once Upon A Time In The West CINDERELLA  from Anchor Bay Entertainment:

"Once upon a time... In the west, there was a secluded, pigtailed cowgirl who worked day and night for her wicked stepmother and evil stepsisters in their dusty frontier town. But this is not your typical "Cinderella" story: When the mother of handsome Prince Vladimir is kidnapped by high-flying desert pirates, Cinderella - with the help of her magical native spiritualist - takes off on an action-packed quest to rescue the Duchess, claim the missing tooth she lost at the ball, and capture the Prince's heart to become a real princess. Get ready to saddle up for a new look at a classic fairy tale, filled with big adventure, fun surprises and eye-popping animation."

Our Opinion: Once Upon a Time in the West Cinderella is a must see for both boys and girls. Our entire family very much enjoyed this movie. It has your classic fairy tale but with fun characters and wild adventures. My boys were the most excited to see that it wasn't a girly girl movie and it had many great characters for boys and girls. We had many laughs with this one. All five us defiantly give Once Upon a Time in the West Cinderella two thumbs up.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products from Anchor Bay Entertainment to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor. 

13 comments:

  1. My 2 little girls would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2 little guys Brandon and Quinn would love this movie! So they would be the one enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 4 year old and I would watch it together

    ReplyDelete
  4. My youngest is 3 and even if he is a boy, I would love to have this for our Friday night date

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter would love this!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids would enjoy this movie
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter Lydia would absolutely go crazy over this movie! We would watch it together!
    mindomatter76 at gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would watch this with my daughter Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather Hayes PanjonJanuary 29, 2013 at 4:30 PM

    My Entire Family !:)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.