Friday, January 11, 2013

Purex Baby Laundry Detergent (R&G)

Babies are so delicate, as parents when they are first born we are learning so much about them. How they like to be held, how often they are hungry, what certain cries mean and also how delicate their skin is. From body washes and lotions to laundry detergent it all matters. Now household known Purex also offers Purex Baby laundry detergent.

When my children were babies they spit up and everywhere. Since they were formula fed it always left these nasty yellow stains. I can't remember how many outfits, I tossed out because of the stains. Not only do the stains come out with Purex Baby but it is also gentle on your babies skin. It is hypoallergenic and is dermatologist- tested. The fact that it is safe to use in all washers is awesome in itself. I decided to give Little T's clothes a few washes with it, and I have to say I am extremely impressed. His clothing smells awesome and he is no longer complaining abut his skin itching. 

A huge Thank You to Purex who has offered (1) of my lucky readers 3 free coupons for a bottle of Purex Baby.


a Rafflecopter giveaway





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products from Purex to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

29 comments:

  1. I use Purex Oxi

    Maggie True Armstrong
    maggie at pdclarion dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Purex. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use whatever the bf picked up from costco. i don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Tide for my clothes and Baby Purex for my granddaughter's clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use All.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I switch around with different brands, depending on what's on sale. Right now I'm using Purex. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use Purex!

    Name on rafflecopter: Mary Happymommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. i use purex almost always, sometimes if there is a sale i will use something different

    ReplyDelete
  9. We use All Free and Clear but would love to try Purex when the new baby arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use Tide free but would love to try the new Purex baby products.
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I make my own and I usually put purex crystals in ours. I really want to try the purex baby crystals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I usually use Purex.

    flutterby2188 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honestly I use what ever was on sale and cheapest

    ReplyDelete
  14. I usually use Tide, but sometimes I use what has a good sale or what I have coupons for LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. I use anything that's free and clear, Tide or All usually.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.