Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sample and Share with Durex and Crowdtap +18 Eyes Only


I have several sites that are in my favorites, these are websites that I check daily. One of theses sites is Crowdtap. I give my opinions, host parties, participate in sample shares and much more. You earn points for each action you participate in and in return you are able to cash those points out for rewards. I have already cashed out for hundreds of dollars in prizes. Recently I was chosen to participate in a Durex Sample and Share.

Mr. K opened up the package we received from Durex and I knew right away what its contents were. He was grinning ear to ear and said in a possessed voice " Were gonna have some fun tonight". He is crazy what can I say. I invited a couple of my gal pals and their spouses over to share these new Durex Goodies. We discussed each item and what our thoughts were along with what we expected from them. Each goodie box contained:

  • 1 vibrating ring
  • 4 lubricant packets
  • 4 premium lubricated condoms

The lubricant packs contain tingling, warmer, pina colada and cherry. The condoms also come in 4 different kinds and they are Pleasuremax, Extra Sensitive, Extra Sensitive Ribbed and Tropical.

We all have different opinion on each product and have been very pleased with the new Durex products. All of the products are defiantly max trustworthy. We have enjoyed sharing them with friends over drinks and great conversation.





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products from Crowdtap and Durex to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. This is a party I would have liked to attend! Going to go check out Croudtap right now. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Croudtap but will have to check it out. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have to remember to check my Crowdtap and participate more often. I miss out on all these great parties! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Package. I love crowdtap..

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.