Thursday, January 17, 2013

Saving The Date With Minted.com



Life is full of great events that we want to savor. Minted.com offers personalized products to help us keep the memory live of all of our special occasions. They offer Holiday Cards, Wedding Invitations, Birth Announcements, Journals, Art Prints, Party Decor and so much more.  One of the main memories we like to share with all of our friends and families is Weddings. This starts out with making sure everyone saves the date. Minted.com offers a unique special way for everyone to remember Save The Date Magnets.

Not only can you choose from a large variety of designs but you can choose premade or personalized. Want your guest to remember your day by looking at picture of you and your special person, or by something that means something special. Either way their are several option to choose from. One of my favorite's is the Hold The Date Save the Date Magnets. It has the image of the couple along with a date in perfect matter. Everyone will make sure to remember the date with these magnets.
Another one that really caught my eye is the Stache & Kiss Save the Date Magnets.   I know so many couples that these would be perfect for, they would fit their personalities perfect. With this unique way to save the date, it will catch everyone's attention and make sure that they save your special date. 

Check out more from Minted.com now. They offer products for all of your must save memories! 





I received nothing for this post. I will be hosting a review and giveaway for Minted.com in the future.

12 comments:

  1. I love the magnet idea. I'll have to check out their other fun ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of friends that will be getting married in the next year or so. I'm going to tell them about this great site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they have such cute things for weddings and babyshowers now soo fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. The magnet is my personal favorite. Everything is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the save the date magnets. It's so special to be able to personalize your wedding announcements and invitations. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. I am now going to this site to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the information. They do have lots of great stuff on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea for the magnet invitations! I always hang mine on the frig anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their selection, it's massive! Save the Date is so much easier to remember when there's a cool catchy design. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The magnet idea is so fun! How cute is that stache!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! I love the idea of using magnets as a date reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.