Friday, February 1, 2013

Birthday in a Box: Power Ranger Costume



If their is one thing I have learned with having two boys it is that their imagination is always at full speed. On any given day they can be a super hero, fighting to save the city. Ninja fighting off the bad guys. Cowboys searching for the Indians, Pirates on the hunt for treasure. With two little boys playing together you never know what they may become tomorrow. Birthday In A Box offers the perfect costumes for kids to dress up and really get into their characters.

My boys had the opportunity to review the Boys Classic Muscle Red Power Ranger Samuri Costume. The costume includes the jumpsuit with attached belt, detachable belt buckle and the full face mask. I chose a size that I knew would fit K, but also that Little T could wear. This new costume is everything our little Power Rangers need to get into full force, action packed monster fighting. The costume itself is well made and it seems like the boys are going to get tons of use out of it.

In need of birthday supplies, costumes or just character goodies? Birthday In A Box is your one stop shop.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

8 comments:

  1. Great Review.. Love that Costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love themed parties, Birthday in a Box seems like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check them out! My boys are the same way we have a huge bin of dress up costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is awesome!! Love the costume....and love the Spiderman themed goodies on their website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Power Rangers costume, very cool! Are you a Power Rangers emPOWER Mom blogger?

    Jenna
    www.snymed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not showing this to my daughter. She LOVES those guys and gals. She sort of gets a bit too into character though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, really love the costume.. You can search for a Halloween Costume shop in Dubai and explore our latest, largest selections of Halloween costume in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.