Monday, February 25, 2013

Celebrate With Clifford (Movie Review)



"Celebrate 50 years of big fun, big friendships and every one's favorite big, red dog in seven party-packed Clifford stories! Whether its working as a team to put on the Fall Carnival, finding the perfect gift for a birthday party, or building a float for the Birdwell Parade, Clifford and his pals- Emily, Charley, Jetta and T-Bone- discover that always following your heart and being yourself is the best way to be a BIG friend. Let's get this party started!

Our Opinion: We love Clifford! My six year old has been  learning all about Clifford the Big Red Dog is school so he was very excited to watch Celebrate with Clifford. Their are 7 great Clifford episodes:

  • The Best Gift
  • Clifford's Carnival
  • Clifford on Parade
  • Screaming for Ice Cream
  • Clifford the Pirate King
  • Team Spirit
  • Tough Enough
Little T loves everyone, after watching he could not wait for the next day, so he could get to school and tell his teachers all about it. This new Clifford collection will be a well watched DVD in the Kostiuk household.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. My son loves Clifford..love that he is still popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids LOVE Clifford! I use to read all the books when I was a kid I think its so cute that now my kids can watch his show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids use to love watching Clifford the Big Red Dog... They are teens now. You brought back some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boys would watch this movie nonstop!! I mean, who doesn't love Clifford?!!? I know I do!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids loved Clifford movies and I loved reading the book s to them. glad to see he is still beloved!!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.