Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chuggington Safari Adventures (R&G)



"Honk Your Horns For The Ultimate Safari Adventure! IN these six episodes -- plus a bonus Badge Quest episode - Koko helps out a pack of playful squirrels, Brewster investigates banana thieves at the Safari Park, and Wilson hauls a mischievous elephant to its new home. There's monkey business with Zephie, a royal visitor for Mtambo and jungle camouflage, too. With good friends and helpful adults like Puffer Pete, Eddie and Dunbar, your own little trainees will learn all about problem solving, working together and being patient with the animals, in this collection of fun-filled Safari adventures!"

Our Opinion: Little T and his cousin Moon Pie are both huge fans of Chuggington. A couple of days ago Moon Pie and his brothers were down for a visit, so it was a perfect time to pop in the new Chuggington Safari Adventures that included a toy train. Both boys sat through all of the episodes giggling, pointing and of course yelling out what they should do next. Not only is Chuggington fun for children but it also teaches great lessons. Chuggington  Safari Adventures gets two thumbs up from the Kostiuk household. 

Now onto the giveaway (1) of my lucky readers will win their very own Limited Edition Chuggington Safari Adventures DVD. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

12 comments:

  1. My 2 year old loves Wilson and gets all excited when he sees him LOL, it's cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koko! I think that's because its the only one my son can say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandson enjoys watching Zephie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a way with words. Excellent work!
    Wedding Dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chuggington himself is the fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son really likes Brewster

    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this open to Canadians? Please let me know as my kids would love this!

    Besos, Sarah
    Zookeeper at Journeys of The Zoo
    journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.