Thursday, February 21, 2013

Laser Pegs (R&G)


I have two little boys and a big boy (Mr. K) that all love to build. They spend hours on end building houses, boats, superhero's, animals and the list goes on and on. What is better than just a building construction set? How about toy construction sets that also light up? Now with Laser Pegs you get both!
We had the opportunity to review the Laser Pegs Try Me Bug. Laser Pegs work by each peg feeding low voltage current to the next one. The Try Me Bug is a 6-in-one model kit. It includes 20 Laser Pegs, triangle power base, and instruction manual . Not only will you and your kids love Laser Pegs but they are also 100%  recyclable  and they are also compatible with LEGO'S. Laser Pegs are by far my children's favorite toy right now. Their imagination has really come to life with these.

Laser Pegs are sold at Target Department Stores and come in many sets such as Tractors, Bot, Rocket, Spaceship and so much more.

A huge Thank You to Laser Pegs who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their very own Try Me Bug.


a Rafflecopter giveaway




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

15 comments:

  1. I like their Super Bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have the Predator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Dragon!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my son would like the mythology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my boys would like the tractor

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the helicopter 6 in 1

    ronaleeduncan{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Spaceship.
    elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Mythology set. The dragon looks pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the World of Bugs

    tamilynn59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.