Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Martha and Friends: Martha's Magnificent Egg (Movie Review)


Martha & Friends: Martha's Magnificent Egg Synopsis:
"Easter is one of Martha's favorite Holidays! Join Martha and Friends as they create and craft their Easter baskets to enter an Easter contest. Everyone wants to win the prize but Martha shows us that winning is not everything and that helping a friend in need is more important."

Our Opinion: My children really enjoy Martha & Friends collections, and this one was no different. They enjoy the activities and crafts and it helps to teach them important lessons. In Martha's Magnificent Egg, you see a contest but instead of it ending with hurt feelings and such, Martha shows that friends are more important than winning. This is a lesson that I think all children need to learn and as parents this DVD helps us to teach them. They are able to see and understand for themselves. 



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. sounds cute, I have never heard of this before, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a cute video. My kids are too old for this but have nieces that might love it thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! This is the first I have heard of this, but it sounds like something my niece would love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read the title I immediately thought of Martha Speaks...guess I got my Marthas mixed up! Oops!

    Love the synopsis of the show, and I know a boy who might just benefit from it: my 4 year old!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.