Sunday, February 24, 2013

Midnight Stallion (Movie Review)



Synopsis: 
"Fifteen-year-old Megan Shephard and her parents will do anything to save their struggling farm. When the family discovers a wild stallion in a nearby forest they begin to wonder if this could be the answer to their prayers. Kris Kristofferson and Judelle Ferland star in this heartwarming and inspiring tale that celebrates the spirit of family and the amazing courage and determination it takes to defeat all odds."

Our Opinion: Midnight Stallion is a great movie for the whole family. It is a beautiful movie that shows the importance of family, and overcoming struggles that families face. My boys loved it because they love all animals. Miss M being 10 I think she really understood the importance of the story. We give Midnight Stallion two thumbs up.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds great for everyone! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this movie before...not my type of movie but it would be one that my mother in law would love to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of this movie before now........... And now I can't wait to watch it! Thanks for telling us about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had not heard of this movie, but I do think I would really enjoy it. Perhaps get it and watch with my little brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing about the movie I haven't heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not heard of this movie either. Wonder if its on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a very good movie. i want to watch this with my husband

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.