Saturday, February 23, 2013

PMD- Personal Microderm Review

10 years ago my face was crystal clear, I never had acne, blemishes scars any of it. Now that I am pushing thirty that has all changed. Just the past few years, I have been noticing the start of wrinkles, age spots and most unfortunate acne. The list of products I have been using is unreal. If I am having to use so many products now, how many will I be using into my 40's and 50's? The answer is very few thanks to the PMD Personal Microderm. 

Without surgery and outrageous cost the PMD Personal Microderm is a microderm abrasion device that exfoliates the top layers of your skin, removing dead skin cells. The PMD helps remove and reduce:


  • dull and rough skin
  • fine lines
  • wrinkles
  • burn scars
  • blemishes
  • uneven pigmentation
  • sun damage
  • age spots
The PMD comes with 1 personal microderm, 7 exfoliating discs (1 white, 2 green & 4 blue), 1 electric cord, 1 facial cap, 1 body cap, reusable filter, instructional CD and pamphlet.

I was a little nervous upon my first try. I used the white training disc to get used to the feel, practiced tightening my skin, I don't think you are really prepared to feel the suction, it is very odd and feels very odd. One thing to remember is do not go over the same area. I was very good about this for the most part, but their were a few spots I did go over and it pretty much feels like getting a carpet burn, their is a burning and it feels raw. Other than my own mistake I can not be happier with the results. I myself have noticed a major difference with the onset of wrinkles, and acne. My face has cleared up about 90% and my scars have faded tremendously. What do you think? Can you see the difference?



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. wow! That is amazing, your skin looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! I think maybe I need this for my acne scars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great transformation!! And oh, the dreaded 30...I am getting so close, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your face looks so beautiful and clear now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.