Monday, February 4, 2013

Purex Crystals for baby (R&G) and Sweepstakes


I love being a Purex Insider, always having the opportunity to try out their new products. I always trust using their products for my family, so when given the opportunity to review the new Purex Crystals for baby I was thrilled.

The new Purex Crystals for baby is 87% natural, dye-free, and hypoallergenic. Perfect for washing your precious babies clothing and blankets in, but also great for any child with sensitive skin. The fragrance will last for weeks leaving clothes smelling cleaner for longer. I am very pleased with how gentle these Crystals really are, we have to be very careful with what K's clothes are washed in or fabric softeners  but Purex Crystals for baby have been gentle enough on his skin that we are able to use it, but they also leave his clothes smelling great!

Also enter the Welcome to the World Sweepstakes. One lucky winner will receive $1,000 and 250 winners will receive Free Purex Crystals for baby. 

Thanks to Purex (1) of my lucky readers will receive coupons to purchase their own Purex Crystals for baby.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

9 comments:

  1. i used aleanne78 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered and used auntmaggierocks at yahoo dot com


    Maggie True Armstrong
    maggie at pdclarion dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered and used lilypaddj3@gmail.com to enter

    ReplyDelete
  4. stephanie.king 88 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wicklessncelina@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.