Thursday, February 14, 2013

Snuggy Baby (R&G) Open Worldwide


As mothers it is our responsibility to nurture our children. We spend many hours feeding, changing, comforting, but still our daily tasks don't do themselves, we still have to accomplish them also. Snuggy Baby offers cute design, mommy-baby friendly slings, wraps, wet bags and doll slings.

I had the opportunity to review the Tweet Tweet Hanging Diaper Pail Laundry Bag. The bag measures 22' by 28'. The lining of the bag is PUL. Pictures do not do this adorable laundry bag justice, it is so cute. The colors blend together nicely, and really make the entire bag stand out. The wet bag is large enough to fit every diaper my niece goes through when she is here, plus all of the blankets, outfits and bibs that she spits up all over.

A huge Thank You to Snuggy Baby who has offered all of Kostiuk Crew readers 10% off their purchase. Use code "CREW". Valid from February 13- March 13, 2013. They have also offered (1) of my lucky readers a $35 GC. Open Worldwide. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor. 

22 comments:

  1. I love the Mesmerized Linen Banded Ring Sling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Foliage Linen Banded Ring Sling
    SKU: LS-Fabulous Foliage

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Woodland Owls Large Child's Doll Sling! I know a little girl who LOVES baby dolls that this would be perfect for. Her name is Carlee, and she is a baby fanatic, at the ripe age of 2....Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Anchors Away Large Wet Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Madras Large Wet Bag! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Spa Fizz Linen Banded Ring Sling

    ReplyDelete
  7. I own a spa fizz ring sling. Snuggy Baby is amazing and made life with a two year old and a new born so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the anchors way large wet bag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Wet Bag Hanging Diaper Pail Laundry Bag - Anchors Away

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Spa Fizz Large Wet Bag.
    Thanks for the giveaway! =)

    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely the RING SLINGS!!!!! But the mei teis look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the bicycles wet bag
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love this!
    http://www.snuggybaby.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=379

    Thanks for making this open to Canadians.

    Besos, Sarah
    Zookeeper at Journeys of The Zoo
    journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Colorful Clouds Large Wet Bag!

    ReplyDelete

  15. Rainbow Chevron Diaper Pail Laundry Bag

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Anchors Away laundry bag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Jet Black Solid Prestige Ring Sling

    ReplyDelete
  18. I also like their Caribbean Stripe Mei Tai; so colorful! trixpixel[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to have the cute Chirp Wet Bag! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.